29 March 2021
Khodeyo Consultancy (U) Limited (“Khodeyo” or “we”) operates an e-commerce platform (‘KhodeCo’) consisting of a website and mobile application (‘Store’), together with supporting logistics and payment infrastructure, for the sale and purchase of Products and Services in Uganda. We are currently hiring for the following available positions.
SALES EXECUTIVES (5 POSITIONS)
If you live and breathe Sales and Marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for five (5) Sales Executives to participate in our marketing campaigns across all channels.
Responsibilities: To source and onboard new Online Vendors and Buyers and promote conversions.
- At least a UACE certificate. Relevant work expirience and A certificate or Degree in Marketing or Bussiness related course is added advantage.
Terms of employment: Commission Per Output based contract.
VENDOR EXPERIENCE MANAGER (1 POSITION)
We are looking for a talented, smart, experienced and entrepreneurial Vendor Experience Manager to join the vendor management section.
As a Vendor Experience Manager, you will have accountability for the business results for the product categories. Your direct responsibility will be to manage performance of the product portfolio including developing and growing vendor relationships, negotiating contracts, expanding product selection and vendor base, setting prices, developing marketing programs, driving sales and margin improvements and creating best-in-class customer experiences across B2C and B2B platforms.
Academic and skills requirements
- Bachelors degree in Bussiness, Marketing or related discipline, A background (2+ years) in buying, account management, product
management, project management, financial analysis, and/or marketing;
- Graphics Designing knowledge using tools like Illustrator and Photoshop software is an added advantage;
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience;
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines;
- Solid verbal and written communications skills, Detail-oriented and Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel;
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills and highly numerate; Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools as well as e-Commerce experience preferred;
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results'
- Analyze product lines and market data to determine how to meet customer demand;
- Support multiple vendor relationships - with touchpoints across the entire lifecycle, including contract management, onboarding and integration, Invoice processing, performance management, and offboarding.
- Give guidance to new vendors through the onboarding process, including engagement with legal, compliance, finance, business and technology teams to ensure onboarding and vendor activation is completed on time.
- Resolve invoicing, payments, usage, contractual, and workflow related questions on vendor relationships.
- Conduct industry analysis and evaluation of possible new vendor engagements. Facilitate communications between internal teams and vendors to address questions regarding the services.
- Track and report progress on key initiatives and performance relative to expectations, working closely with Product Managers.
- Coordinating quarterly business reviews and assist in establishing a structured, automated tracking process of the usage of vendors’ services.
The successful candidate will be able to take his/her broad skill set and experience across multiple facets of a retail business and deliver results at both at strategic and tactical level across all aspects of the business to innovate to achieve long-term growth.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to move on to other leadership roles within KhodeCo.
How to Apply:
Send Expression of Interest and CV to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to participate in Interviews on short notice.